Tana is an environmental technology company and the forerunner in providing solutions for the field of solid waste management. Our main objective is to develop intelligent machines and services to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Tana business model is based on a very modern network concept which enables primary focus on customer needs and fast growth. We sincerely believe in success through people: we pay special attention to customer care and the welfare and motivation of our team.
AFTER SALES MANAGER
We are looking for an energetic service professional to our technical support team. The team is responsible for daily technical support to our distributors and customers, developing service partner network by organising technical trainings, running product demos and commissioning of new Tana machines globally.
As After Sales Manager you will work both on the field and at the office. Your work will be very international and requires travelling approx. 100 days / year. Your office location will be in Jyväskylä.
In your role you will
- be responsible for organizing and running Tana product demos
- give technical support by phone and e-mail
- troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems
- take care of machine commissionings
- experience from international after sales service
- technical education
- good technical competence
- flexibility and willingness to travel
- excellent communication skills
- fluency in both spoken and written English
- experience and know-how on mobile heavy-duty machines
- willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- good problem-solving skills
- interpersonal skills to build strong client relationships with diverse cultures
- willingness to learn new and develop yourself
We offer you a diverse and challenging job in a truly international environment and development opportunities as a member of a dynamic team.
Does this sound like you? If yes, we look forward receiving your application.
Please submit your application: firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday 16th October 2017.
For further information, please contact Reetta Punta, Vice President, HR & Administration, tel +358 408411537
either on Thu 5 October at 8:30-10:00 or on Wed 11 Oct at 15:00-16:00.