We are looking for an energetic service professional to our dealer support team. The team is responsible for daily technical support to our distributors and customers, developing service partner network by organising technical trainings, running product demos and commissioning of new Tana machines globally. As Dealer Support Manager you will work both on the field and at the office. Your work will be very international and requires travelling approx. 100 days / year. Your office location will be in Jyväskylä or Tampere.
In your role you will troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems and give technical support by phone and e-mail. You will also take care of machine commissionings. You are interested in understanding customers’ current and future needs and providing service solutions to meet them. As a person you are outgoing and able to work under pressure. Willingness to travel is necessary as well as flexibility in working hours.
- experience from international after sales service
- technical education
- good technical competence, especially in hydraulics and machine control systems
- flexibility and willingness to travel
- excellent communication skills
- fluency in both spoken and written English
- experience and know-how on mobile heavy-duty machines
- good problem-solving skills
- interpersonal skills which help you to build strong client relationships with diverse cultures
- willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- willingness to to learn new and develop yourself
We offer you a diverse and challenging job in a truly international environment and development opportunities as a member of a dynamic team.
Does this sound like you? If yes, we look forward receiving your application.
For further information, please contact
Mirja Yli-Erkkilä, Vice President, Dealer Support & Marketing, tel +358 20 7290 253
on Thursday 28 February at 9-11 or on Thursday 7 March at 9-11.
Please submit your application by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic ”Dealer Support Manager” by 13 March 2019.