All TANA E Series compactors are equipped with TCS which monitors and controls all machine functions. The settings can be altered and monitored through an LCD panel that is located in the operator's cabin.
TANA TCS has a user-friendly interface with a simple operating menu and a four colour display. The operator has all necessary tools to determine machine faults and prevent any damage caused to the machine by the monitoring system of the TCS.
The compaction force of the full-width drums is directed straight down thus preventing waste extrusion from underneath the compactor. This also produces the unrivalled smooth and dense surface.
With a TANA compactor, a one-way machine movement results in half the compaction passes needed by a four-wheeler.
- it has +/- 40 degree articulation but zero oscillation; providing maximum crushing force (minimum of 50% of machine weight per drum at all times)
- allows even load spreading with the wide, level-staying blade
- minimises undesirable cabin swing
- has no uncontrolled weight shifting
- yields maximum compaction
- is of very simple design and extremely robust construction
The size, shape, structure and total number of the crushing teeth must be optimised. In a TANA E Series landfill compactor, the teeth are 200 mm high allowing thorough, highly wear-resistant penetration of every fresh waste layer.
The teeth are designed in the shape of a pyramid, made of solid steel and are kept clean by a large number of adjustable scraper bars.
Note the following features of the crushing teeth:
- made of solid steel and measure 200 mm high
- provide up to 28 footprints/m2
- total up to 442 pcs on a machine
- produce maximum kneading effect on waste
- laid out in a conical arrangement, maximizing compaction
The TANA E Series offers five different models to meet all landfill management needs. The range covers models of 26,
32, 38, 45 and 52 tons.
The unique Tana design with twin drums, rigid frame and crushing teeth stands for proven durable solutions. Focusing on customer benefits, the number one priority is that the uptime of the machine is maximised and therefore operates super efficiently.
With fewer passes, simplified maintenance, easier machine management and controls the TANA E Series compactors are able to handle waste on landfill sites in a cost efficient way, using all available resources to reach the optimal result.
- achieve two full-width passes with a single machine movement
- give most uniform compaction on the market - no uncompacted gaps remain between wheels
- maximise waste treatment capacity (tons per hour) - width combined with speed
- provide maximum traction with multiple rows of teeth
- leave an unparalleled smooth level surface
- have end plates that concentrate compaction force straight down
A rigid frame provides optimum crushing force. That is why the TANA compactor has been built around a rigid articulating frame which enables up to 100% greater crushing force on a single drum compared to an oscillating four-wheeler of a similar weight.